Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I realised...

... that I haven't been posting for quite a while, despite me going out almost everyday with my friends. Maybe it's the blog hibernation period! So here's some random scattered mish-mash of what I've been doing.

I know that I've been going out alot as usual. But hey, in less than two months, I'm going to be stripped of all the privileges a free man could ever have.

Why? Because I'm enlisting for NS. Durr hur hur.

So now I'm taking advantage of my last few weeks of blissful freedom as much as possible. Outings with my best friends were the best! We went to watch fireworks, despite the fact that we were almost drenched in the rain; we had fun at a board game cafe, although it cost us a bomb(literally) because greedy people decided to overcharge us; and of course nothing could ever beat the feeling of being together with all my friends.

I'm so into old Chinese songs. I think they're like the best. Songs now really lack feeling, even though some might sound hip and creative.

Oh oh, and I love Ding Tai Feng! I had dinner there on Friday with Bart. And I ate alot! Omg, and he was so nice to treat me hehe. But he said I had to treat him to expensive food next time. O_O

I want that sleek black vest from Topman! I got a discount voucher, which takes 20% off sale items. Meaning I can use the Topman discount card with the voucher!! Lend me one someone! When I get that vest, I'm so going to wear it everyday. Giggity.

I feel sleepy, stupid rainy weather. Better stop writing random stuff, can't think of anymore things to write anyway! Time to camwhore again and post them here, hehe!






Some things only happen once. To me, it's like how the first taste of strawberry ice cream is the best. That pure sweet sensation, that dreamy feeling of indulgence, that first touch of what people call love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home