Saturday, July 12, 2008

Steamboat!

And so I've been procrastinating about details of my Genting trip.

But then again, I decided not to blog about it because it wasn't really an exceptional travel experience. I mean, the usual stuff and all that!

Which leaves me to blog about what I did yesterday! I was chatting with Sam on MSN, and randomly brought up the topic of when are we going to have our long-due steamboat dinner. Then Cara sms-ed me later and decided to have dinner at Ballz's house!

The upturn of it - Sam and Cara were late!

Anyway, the steamboat was great! Considering I haven't had one for ages, and I was hungry.

After that, we just went into Ballz's room, and started doing random stuff like playing poker card games like Donkey, Blackjack etc etc, with the forfeit being the loser having to drink. As usual, Cara turned red after a few mouthfuls.

We decided that playing card games bored us too much in the end. So we cleared everything and started camwhoring. Then it's lights out and dance! I think the next time, we can just go to her house and treat it as a mini-club. So convenient!

Pictures up when Ballz decides to send me the photos! Wait for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home