Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i'm going to declare bankruptcy

I'm so broke. Not broke as in broken, but broke.

I mean, I'm literally penniless.

Which so coincides with me having to go to this (really expensive)international buffet thing at Grand Copthorne yesterday. I didn't really want to go, mainly because it was like my last twenty bucks. But then again, I really haven't been to a grand buffet for a long, long, long time.

No pictures, which I regret. Because I'm really hungry at the moment, and somehow I need pictures of food to drool at! But overall, the buffet was nice, although it could be better. And as usual, I could have eaten more.

Meh.

We went to the same pub again after that. And yes we trekked the entire distance there.

And i mean, walking. 'A walk a day keeps the fats away', so they said.

Despite the fact that it was Tuesday, the crowd was full of young people. And as usual, Kim and me started eyeing cute guys. Then again, I decided there and then that our tastes are completely different.

Loi's friend sent us back home after that. Thank God I didn't have to spend more cash on cab fare home.

Genting trip on Fri! Can't wait! Oh and tomorrow's the finals of 'So You think you're Andro'! Everyone better get your ass(es) down to Play!!

Toodles





I sat alone on the swing, looking up at the stars. Suddenly, there you were standing next to me. And in that instant, you outshone even the brightest star in the night sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home