Friday, July 4, 2008

curtains finally closing

And so the finals of 'So you think you're Andro 2' is over!

And guess what!!

YES! Cara and Sam both got awarded 1st and 2nd place respectively!

Omg omg, it's like an unexpected twist. Because we didn't expect the both of them to be in the top 3 together, with so many other fierce competition. Let alone champion!

But of course, now everything done is really worth it!

I bet the both of them are a chockful of happiness right now! So am I and Ballz, and everyone else who has supported and believed in them this far.

Now, I'm off to Genting!! Hiatus until next Monday! Damn and I am going to miss the closing party of SUTYA 2!! :(

Expect pics when I get back, don't be impatient!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home